I’ve decided to put together my list of 10 of My Favorite Things because I love organizational lists, but mainly because Christmas is just around the corner and in case you were wondering what you should get me for Christmas, I’m going to make your job very easy. The 10 things on this lists I have used for years, they make my life easy, happy and complete.
1. HK 180 Skincare Products. The HK 180 skincare are my go to products for any skincare need I have. Currently I use the following:
- Everyday Sunscreen SPF 30: I use this sunscreen everyday, rain or shine, hot or cold.
- Maxx Moisturizer: I use this moisturizer at night.
- Calming Moisturizer: I use this moisturizer in the morning.
- Gentle Cleanser: I clean my face with this cleanser both in the morning and at night.
- Power Rich Retinol Serum: I use the Retinol Serum at night as tolerated by my skin.
- Essential Eye Cream: I use this eye cream at night as tolerated by my skin
- Complexion Correction: I use this after my Fractional CO2 laser to help with brown spots and even out my skin.
2. J Brand Jeans. Years ago I used to buy whatever jeans I came across in the stores until one day I bought a pair of J Brand jeans, I put them on and I couldn’t stop looking at myself in the mirror. J Brand jeans fit great in my waist, my butt looks great in them, the fabric is comfortable and I feel amazing wearing them. I have a variety of J Brand styles from the regular super skinny jean to corduroy, velvet and luxe sateen.
3. Chantecaille Faux Longest Lash Mascara. My long lashes are the result of two mazing products. The first one is Chantecaille’s Faux Longest Lash mascara. Chantecaille, a premier luxury makeup line, has formulated this mascara with growth-boosting Peptides to promote hair protein production. None of the dozens and dozens of mascaras I’ve tried over the years have come even close to making my lashes look as long as the Chantecaille mascara. Two swipes of mascara is all I need for the longest lashes ever.
4. Latisse. Latisse is one of my favorite products from this list. I’ve been using it for years and years to make my lashes longer. Originally developed as eye drops to treat glaucoma, Latisse has become popular in the cosmetic industry is less concentrated dozes to increase the length of eyelashes. It is easy to use: just put a drop of the product onto the small brush and swipe across the eyelash at the base of the hair root. My lashes have been transformed between the daily use of Latisse and the mascara I have mentioned above. I never have the need for false eyelashes or eyelash extensions.
5. Clarisonic Face Brush. The sonicare cleaning technology is featured in two of my favorite products. The first one is the Clarisonic face brush, a device that cleans more deeply and throughly than my own hands. I cannot imagine properly taking care of my skin without the daily use of my Clarisonic brush. I use it every morning upon waking up and my skin and pores are thoroughly cleaned leaving my skin soft and radiant.
6. Philips Sonicare Toothbrush. The second amazing sonic technology-product is the Philips Sonicare toothbrush. The first few times I used the sonicare toothbrush it felt awkward switching away from a manual toothbrush and I felt like I was not cleaning my teeth properly. However, I read that I should wait a couple of days to adjust to the new toothbrush and I am so glad I waited. Now I am not whole as a person unless I brush my teeth with the Sonicare toothbrush because no other toothbrush gives me an exceptional fresh and clean feeling.
7. Tic Tac. Tic Tac proves that often the best things come in small packages. I’ve been using Tic Tac for over a decade, maybe two decades, to freshen up my breath. I love Tic Tac because my breath stays fresh, my teeth don’t hurt because of the zero sugar content and it doesn’t break the calorie bank since one tic tac only has two calories.
8. Evian Water. The best water I ever tasted is Evian water! Years ago I was addicted to soda (that was all I drank all day) until one day I found Evian water and then I easily gave up soda. Now I only drink one cup of coffee in the morning and the rest of the day I enjoy my Evian water. I love this water because it does not taste bitter like so many bottle waters do and it has a refreshing taste. It is the best feeling to take a sip of Evian water after a workout. I suddenly feel like in the Alps mountains enjoying the freshest and purest water.
9. Manolo Blahnik Shoes. Once you go Manolo, you can’t go back! It’s an understatement when I say that there are not enough words to describe how amazing are the Manolo Blahnik shoes. I bought and tried some of the best shoe brands from Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, Prada and many more. But once I bought my first pair of Manolos, my feet found heaven. Manolo Blahnik shoes are beautiful, sexy, feminine and the best part: comfortable high heels. My collection of Manolos is extensive but far from enough because I can never have enough of the best!
10. Coconut Bliss Pillow. The Coconut Bliss pillow has taken my sleep comfort to the ultimate level. The pillow features ventilates channel technology to ensure maximum breathability and 3 times more air circulation than traditional foam pillows, thus the pillow stays cool throughout the night giving me the most comfortable sleep.
I enjoyed putting this list together because it reminded it me of how these 10 favorite things make my life easier and more enjoyable. From the time I wake up and brush my teeth with the Sonicare toothbrush to putting my J Brand jeans on and a pair of Manolos, to going to bed at night when I lay my head on the comfortable and blissful Coconut Bliss pillow. I’m grateful I have the opportunity to surround myself with favorite things…
Share my article on Facebook and Twitter and let me know which are your 10 favorite things.